We invite you to join us to take some time to reclaim yourself in the magical Island of Sark.
The word Yoga is derived from the Sanskrit meaning ‘to unite’, and during this retreat we will take time to breath, and arrive back into your body and mind.
Taking the time to reunite, we will explore the many tools of Yoga, including Asana (postures), Pranayama (breathing practices), Dhyana (Meditation).
Our grounding, yet gently energising retreat, will be an open and safe space for all participants who wish to join us, including beginners.
There will be time to enjoy additional activities such as a chocolate making with Caragh’s Chocolates, or you may choose to take a gentle walk in the La Seigneurie Gardens, or a fascinating dark sky evening at the Sark Observatory.
Sark Island is a true gem, and we encourage you to explore or simply rest at your own pace. This is your retreat and everything that is suggested, including classes, is optional to your personal retreat experience.
Various treatments will be available at Stocks Hotel with the hugely talented Kristine Garlan-Hando (Chill-om Holistic), and assisting Katie in class, will be wonderful Hannah Colley (Yoga Sundays).
What is included?
- Two nights at the renowned Stocks Hotel. Luxurious bedrooms on a single, double, or twin basis, all with free Wi-Fi.
- A delicious and nutritious brunch each morning, and a healthy nourishing 2-course vegetarian meal each evening at Stocks Hotel.
- All Yoga Classes including Hatha Yoga Flow, Candlelit Guided Meditation/Yoga Nidra.
- All yoga classes are optional, and can be taken at your leisure.
- All yoga classes will take place at the spacious and airy Sark Island Hall.
- All treatments will be at an additional cost, please enquire for a price list.
- Your boat transport (with Isle of Sark Shipping ferry service) will need to be booked, paid and arranged independently from the retreat. The boat times are subject to change, and flexibility is required due to varying tides and weather during this time of year. However, ultimately it is your choice which ferry times you choose.
- All ‘other’ activities such as an evening at the Observatory, Chocolate making with Caragh, or a stroll around the Seigneurie Gardens and Bicycle hire, will be at an additional cost and will require you to book directly with the activity. We are happy to supply the contact details.
- Please note treatments are available throughout Saturday, 25th March. Therefore, please book ASAP to secure your preferred time slot
Terms and Conditions will be sent with booking requests; it is essential that you have full travel insurance in place for any of our retreats.
- A non-refundable deposit of £150 will be required to secure your booking; the remaining balance will be required 6 weeks prior to the retreat.
- On arrival on the Friday, 24th March you may choose to take the tractor bus from the harbour to the top of the hill (£1.50 per person). Then you can either hire bikes from the village or walk to Stocks Hotel.
- From Stocks Hotel to the Island Hall (for all Yoga Classes and Workshops) it is a 15-minute walk or a short bike ride.
- On the return journey you can either take the tractor bus back down the harbour hill or choose to walk on the Sunday afternoon.
- Shared Room: £475 (per person)
- Single Room: £575
Booking details and further information: https://yogaelementsgg.com/yoga-retreat-in-sark/
Those who have joined us for previous retreats have used the following words to describe their experience:
“Calm, relaxing, friendly, inspiring, nourishing, flowing, rewarding, engaging, educational, energizing & peaceful”