We'll have live music in The Brasserie during dinner on Wednesday 14th February and Saturday 17th February, performed by Olivia May-Younger and Charlie Sinclair.
Valentines offer at the OGH runs from Wednesday 14th - Sunday 18th February and includes checking in to a bottle of Champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries on arrival, a Valentines dinner menu prepared by Exec Head Chef served in The Brasserie, an overnight stay with upgrade to the next available bedroom category, and full English breakfast the following morning.
Stay the night…
- A Queen room upgraded to King @ £425 per couple, per night, King to Seaview King Balcony @ £510 per couple, per night and Studio Suite to House Suite @ £560 per couple per night.
- Guests will also have access to the Revolution Gym and Spa where a number of therapeutic treatment are available.
Luxury Governor's Suite, Valentines Package
- £2200 for 2 nights in our top category suite - The Governor's Suite - to include -
- available Wednesday 14th - Sunday 18th Feb.
- On arrival into your suite you'll be served Champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries to enjoy while you settle into the Old Government House Premium suite offering views across the sea to Herm, Sark and Castle Cornet.
- Choose to enjoy our specially crated Valentines dinner menu served either in the privacy of your suite or in The Brasserie.
- A full English breakfast can be served in the Governors Suite or in The Brasserie.
- Added surprise on arrival for your loved one - personalised initialled bathrobes
Call our Reservations team to book - 724921