Guernsey is a great launch pad from which to visit the sister Islands of Sark, Herm, Alderney and Lihou. Here is our guide to help you explore the Islands of Guernsey.
1. Travel Trident operates a frequent ferry service, 364 days a year
2. 20 minute crossing
3. Purchase tickets from the Travel Trident kiosk or Guernsey Information Centre in St Peter Port
Top tip: During high season, an evening 'Dinner Boat' service runs for customers eating on Herm. Reservations must be made directly with either The Mermaid Tavern or The White House Hotel on Herm
1. Ferries run throughout the year operated by the Isle of Sark Shipping Company.
2. 55 minute crossing
3. Book online on the Isle of Sark Shipping Company's website or at the office at White Rock at St Peter Port Harbour.
Top tip: There are no cash points on Sark so remember to take cash with you
1. Ferries are operated by the Little Ferry Company which runs twice daily services between May and September. Flights are operated by Aurigny and run daily year round.
2. 1 hour ferry crossing and just a 10 minute flight
3. Both ferry crossings and flights are available to book online
Top tip: Book in advance as spaces are limited
1. Only accessible on foot at low tide. Tide timetables can be found online.
2. Sturdy footwear is recommended as the path is often wet from the falling tide.
3. Please note that dogs are not allowed on the Island
Top tip: Keep an eye on the time and don't miss the tide on the way back to Guernsey!
Venus Pool on Lihou