GY2 4YX01481 247572 firstname.lastname@example.org Visit Website
Welcome to The Barn.
The cottage is a characterful barn conversion which will provide you with all you need for your family holiday or out of season quiet break. The barn is spacious and provides extremely comfortable accommodation for two to four guests on two floors. Guests consider this accommodation to be exceptional.
• Underfloor heating
• Modern fitted kitchen with a Range cooker with ceramic hob, Fridge-freezer, Slimline dish washer, Microwave/Combi’ oven, Coffee machine, Selection of pots, pans and bowls, Toaster and Electric kettle, Crockery, Cutlery sets, Cooking Utensils, Heat Trivets, Bread bin, Containers for tea, coffee and sugar, Salt and Pepper mill, Tumblers and wine glasses, milk jugs, butter dishes and modern ramekins, Oven gloves and tea towels.
• The main lounge and diner. The furnishings are contemporary and comfortable. A bed sofa suitable for two, a flat TV and DVD player, plus internet and a USB port. There is a modern mini-cloakroom and umbrella stand, coffee table, atmospheric lighting includes table lamps and floor standing lighting. Pineapple dish for storage of keys.
• Downstairs shower room
• Upstairs laundry area with washing machine, tumble drier, steam iron, table-top ironing board, clothes airer for internal use only, laundry basket and small waterproof bin. We endeavour to be Environmentally Conscious. Full washing machine loads only, Cheap times only. Biopods only / No separate powders or softeners.
• Upstairs bathroom: bath, toilet, shaver point
• Bedroom: Large and lit by multiple windows. Modern comfortable double bed, fitted wardrobes, several chests of drawers and sea photographs. Bedside cabinets, bedside lamps. One storage chest for use for downstairs guests’ bedlinen. Note: Downstairs guests’ personal items in the plentiful storage upstairs as the configuration has been well-planned.
There is storage allocated for a hair drier plus heat resistant mat, compact mop system and compact g-tech vacuum cleaner.
The property is well maintained by hosts, Mr and Mrs Morris. You can be assured of a clean and comfortable accommodation. The Barn awaits the visit by the UK team, delayed on account of Covid restrictions, to award the Quality Assurance attested by the Clean, Safe and Legal Award. The property is protected by a state of the art fire safety system and security access.
The holiday cottage has parking for two vehicles and a private, illuminated pathway leads up to the barn and small private garden courtyard with bistro table and chairs.
The barn is strictly non-smoking (inside and anywhere from road entry)
Each guest is provided with clean bedding and one bath towel and one hand towel. You may wish to bring a larger bath sheet.
Emergency torches are provided for inside the barn.
Extra requests: The hosts can provide, on request, items for the beach at a small deposit and charge. Beach chairs, windbreak and beach towels. All to be returned in clean condition after use.
Low Season: October to March, excluding Christmas and the New Year
Mid Season: April and September
High Season: May, June, July and August and Easter, Christmas and New Year
Bookings can commence on any day but required to be for a minimum of one week
Arrival Time: 3 pm
Departure Time: 10 am promptly
Travel delays – Extensions may be possible if adverse weather causes delays to air and boat arrivals/departures. All is dependent on availability.